1. Assist Compliance Manager on the implementation of the compliance policy of the Bank;
2. To collect and arrange updates of the procedures and manual of all departments;
3. Assist Compliance Manager on the supervision and guidance of the relevant departments to establish anti-money laundering systems and identify suspicious transactions;
4. Assist Compliance Manager on the communication of compliance-related information and materials to all relevant staff and departments;
5. Responsible for the preparation, inspection, maintenance of the file needed by the regulatory authorities and ensure these files’ compliance with regulatory requirements;
6. Assist Compliance Manager on the discussion with the department on compliance policy;
7. Responsible for the sustained attention and implement the latest developments of the laws and regulations in a timely manner and to assist Compliance Manager on providing compliance recommendations to senior management;
8. To summarize, organize and conclude the regulatory documents and establish and maintain the regulatory database;
9. To monitor and track the work and projects to be implemented by Compliance Department;
10. Assist Compliance Manager on developing and implementing a risk-based compliance management plans and compliance guidelines;
11. Assist Compliance Manager on preparation of the compliance training materials;
12. Assist Compliance Manager on the implementation of adequate and representative compliance risk assessment and testing.
1. 3 years compliance experience in foreign banks;
2. Bachelor degree or above;
3. Detail oriented.